Tuesday, September 13

flip flops & hoodies

Hello guys! I must start off by saying my last few classes had a much higher success rate then the first. Well, at least I can say I was not late! (I know you all were worried.) But somehow even though I was on time, attention was still called upon myself. I guess it may provoke a little curiosity and that was expected me being one of the only girls in most of my classes…also the only interior designer. I am paired with architects and engineers. (Sigh, as if I didn’t already feel outcast enough!) To top it off, I must have had a sign on my forehead saying I was a new kid on the block because more times than I would have enjoyed did people say… “Oh you must be a freshman.” (False, already have my bachelor’s degree.) Sigh again.

But, regardless of all of that, I do love all of my classes & Professors and I am enthusiastic for what there is to come! (Thumbs up.) Also, I am thankful for this incredible opportunity to learn from architects & engineers who have been in this field for years! (sorry for the mushy stuff.)

Fall. How do I love you. Can we just go through a list of some of the reasons why it is one spectacular season? 
  1. falling leaves
  2. chilly nights
  3. football
  4. pumpkin scented candles - pumpkin scented anything
  5. curling up with a blanket
  6. beautiful colors
  7. bonfires
  8. the smell of bonfires
  9. cookies - good at all seasons, but somehow taste better in fall
  10. afternoon jogs - not from experience sadly- but they do look nice when I see others participating
  11. hooded sweatshirts - possibly the best
  12. the fact the thanksgiving & christmas are right around the corner
  13. still able to wear flip flops
*Disclaimer for #13: my mother has been telling me for years, that I will get sick from wearing flip flops in fall/winter. But I disclaim to ever hearing that, because I can't, can't stop wearing flip flops in the fall :) 


Whats your favorite thing?

No comments:

Post a Comment